Disclaimer & Conditions of Use – Regal Consultancy International Ltd
1. By using this site, you agree that the material and content contained within or provided by Regal Consultancy International Ltd is for your own personal use and may not be used for commercial purposes or distributed commercially.
2. The material and content contained within or provided by Regal Consultancy International Ltd should not be copied, reproduced, republished, linked or modified without express written consent of. Regal Consultancy International Ltd
3. The information on this site is intended to be useful and informative for customers. Regal Consultancy International Ltd will use reasonable care to ensure that information is accurate at the time it is added to the site.
4. Regal Consultancy International Ltd cannot, however, guarantee the information is accurate and it shall not be liable for any losses or damage that anyone can suffer as a result of relying on this information.
5. Regal Consultancy International Ltd retains the right to make changes to the Regal Consultancy International Ltd site and/or these terms and conditions at any time.
6. Unless stated otherwise all wording, prices, rates or fees mentioned on this site are for guidance purposes only and may change without notice. They are subject to availability, terms and conditions and do not constitute a contract or agreement.
7. The tools on this site can be used to gather information about our products and services however this site does not allow you to buy, reserve or confirm booking of any such service. If you submit a response form to Regal Consultancy International Ltd a member of the team will be in touch to discuss your requirements. If your enquiry is urgent or you want to buy/book now please call Regal Consultancy International Ltd directly. You will receive an automatic response to any form you submit to Regal Consultancy International Ltd . This only confirms your request has been sent. It does not constitute an agreement.
8. Regal Consultancy International Ltd assumes no responsibility for the contents of any other websites to which the Regal Consultancy International Ltd website has links.
9. This Site is controlled and operated by Regal Consultancy International Ltd. from its offices in the UK. You are responsible for complying with the laws of the jurisdiction from which you are accessing this Site, and you agree that you will not access or use the information on this Site in violation of such laws. These Terms and Conditions and your use of this Site will be governed by the laws of Scotland, without regard to any conflict of law provision. You agree to submit to personal jurisdiction in Scotland, and that any cause of action arising under these Terms and Conditions will be tried and litigated exclusively in Scotland. Our failure to enforce any rights under these Terms and Conditions will not constitute a waiver of these Terms and Conditions.