Regal Consultancy (International) Ltd takes user privacy very seriously and we are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
This policy explains when and why we collect information, how we use it and the conditions in which we may disclose this to others and how we keep it secure.
Data Protection Act
Regal Consultancy International Ltd. Registered in Gibraltar. Company Number 105837. Registered Office, Montagu Pavilion, 8 – 10 Queensway, Gibraltar complies with the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation (Regulation (EU) 2016/679) (GDPR) in relation to the processing of any personal data obtained from you on this website.
For the purposes of data protection law, we are a data controller in respect of your personal data. Regal Consultancy (International) Ltd is responsible for ensuring that it uses your personal data in compliance with data protection law.
Personal Data that we collect about you
- We collect information that you provide directly to us. This includes:
- When you visit our website www.regalconsultancyinternational.com.
- Information about you that you give us by filling in our Terms of Business form.
- By communication with us, whether face-to-face, by phone, email or otherwise.
- You will be asked to provide certain information about yourself which will include the following:
- Your name and address
- Email address and contact information
- Financial information such as Bank account details
- Information about your company
Uses of your Personal Data
Any personal information gathered will be used in the context of the business Regal Consultancy International Ltd conducts with you and to send you or your company by any means details about products or services sold by Regal Consultancy International Ltd or to send you information which Regal Consultancy International Ltd believes may be of interest to you.
Your personal data may be stored and processed by Regal Consultancy (International) Ltd in the following ways and for the following purposes:
- To provide you with information and services that you request from us.
- Your information will enable us to provide you with access to all areas of our website site. By giving Regal Consultancy International Ltd information about yourself through this website you specifically agree that Regal Consultancy International Ltd may process this information and may request further information from third parties.
- If you have given your explicit consent, we may use your information to contact you with specifically requested information as well as updates regarding our products and services we offer which may be of interest to you. This contact could be by post, telephone, email or text message.
- Your details will NOT be sent to any third party except to the operators that you have specifically requested information for. Unless legally required to do so, we will not share, sell, lease or distribute to third parties any of the information you provide to us without your explicit consent.
Other than as outlined above, Regal Consultancy International Ltd may process and in particular may disclose your personal data:
- As required by law to any third party.
- To third parties who may process personal data on Regal Consultancy International Ltd behalf such as Credit Reference Agencies. These parties may keep details of any searches they make about you.
- To any third party for the prevention of fraud, money laundering or for the tracing of debtors. These parties may keep details of any searches they make about you.
You have the right to require Regal Consultancy International Ltd to correct any inadequacies in the personal data Regal Consultancy International Ltd hold about you. You also have the right to ask for a copy of the information held by Regal Consultancy International Ltd and to object to your details being used for direct marketing purposes. All marketing communications will provide a clear method of unsubscribing.
If you would like to opt out of future marketing promotions, please email your contact details to email@example.com stating your preference.
Cookies and IP addresses
Regal Consultancy International Ltd may from time to time send you what is known as a cookie. A cookie is a message sent by a web-server to your browser and which can store information on how you make use of a web site. The information collected in this way is anonymous and will not be linked back to you as an individual. It is possible to set your browser to notify you prior to the cookie being sent and at which point you can accept or reject it. We may collect information about your computer, including where available, your IP address, operating system and browser type. This data is used to track visitor behaviour across the site but is does not identify individuals.